Tuesday, June 2, 2009

serious confusion

Men,

Someone please explain them to me. So last night I am talking to an ex. For the first hour or so we discuss the dating scene and how cougars keep trying to pick him up, not knowing that he is their age. Then we discuss inappropriate overtelling of personal information to strangers in bars. Then we discuss multiple normal things.

Then he says something about how attracted he is to me....WTF?

So I say, but you're not in love with me, so that does not matter.

Then he says he loves me....well we tell each other that all the time...I love all my friends.

So again I say but you are not IN love with me....he says don't be so sure.

Excuse me...if you are in love with me, why are we not in a relationship, why are we not having sex, WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW...AFTER I HAVE GOTTEN OVER LOVING YOU.


Someone please explain the male of our species to me please.

3 comments:

  1. Spin little yo-yo... spin.

    I'm sorry.

    I'd offer advice, but I'm a yo-yo myself. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, I can't even understand women much less men. Sorry no help here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tonight I get the phone call that he was going to try and come by and give me an offer I could not refuse. ? ? ? ? ? I don't even know what to do. I am going to just keep on living on.

    ReplyDelete